Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blogging

Basically, I have been following and reading lots of blogs lately and wondering if it is something I could do AND keep up with.  People who have known me for any length of time know that writing is not my strength....but I figured why not give it a go and see what happens....

My plan is just to write about the random goings on in my life...as a patent attorney who lives in Beacon Hill, with her boyfriend and a princess of a dog (my fault I know), who wants to try different things and document it.  I am really a fashion and pop-culture junkie who loves to read, travel, attempt to cook (but really try new restaurants), and other very random things.  So who really knows where this will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...