Nick found a burrito recipe that actually looked quick and healthy and seemed to have some good heat - even better.
- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
The first step was to take one chili from the can, finely chop it, and combine it with the sour cream in a bowl.
|Sour Cream mixture|
|Chopped and whole beans|
|Ready to roll|
|Dinner is served!|